Thursday, May 28, 2009

Please Wake Me 'Cuz I'm Dreaming...

So I ventured onto one of the funniest websites, www.Youknowyoudeadazzwrong.blogspot.com, I've ever seen and retrieved a couple of things that made me wonder what in the hell is the world is coming to. Take a look at what I brought back.




It's that time of year again... The 28 year-old mothers let their 16 year-old daughters go to prom looking like Trina. Check Tequila out in her custom made prom dress. She went for the sexy Spider Woman look.






It's all about coordinator. Peep Peggy's Elvira inspired pigtail. She know she wrong! She can't be serious with black lip liner and silver lipstick. And look at Cotton Candy's blue and pink Shirley Temple curls.



This is too easy! Someone come help babygirl off the floor.



My Nine Cents:
Can you believe that someone actually made a song about White women having booties... and I'm unemployed with a degree!

No comments: