Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Oscars

I'm not gonna say too much about this outfit...I was just glad that Whoopi put a bra on! Who am I kidding...who put Whoopi in that Cheetah print, I thought she was hosting a throwback version of Soul Train or something!!!


Queen Latifah showed off her new slimmed down figure. I loved the dress!


Unfortunately, Beyonce sported Dereon...I still don't think this that was a good idea at all. They should just call the collection, "Tacky Tina." Mama Knowles really should stick with elaborate costume design.



I loved these two trailblazers they brought all the elements of class. (except when Tarjii showed her sphanx to the camera) She's forgiven!:) She also worked another gorgeous dress at the Vanity Fair afterparty.


Alicia Keys was killing me from the wig to the dramatic makeup. It was too much! I wish she would take off those terrible earrings too. Her hair looked like it was fresh out the pack.
I liked the fact that she brought her mother but that wig is still haunting me.



No comments: