Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys


OK, everyone Tyler Perry is coming out with a new movie, "The Family That Preys" (no I did not spell prays wrong it is preys.) I don't know what Mr. Perry has got up his selves but I am very interested in what this movie is all about. Looks like he traded in a couple of his bad actors for some veterans. This movie may actually earn so acclaim outside of the Black community! I'm not knocking Mr. Perry I love that he is doing what he loves whiles actually promoting positive Black images but his movies really suffered from some bad acting and bad sequencing.

The new movie features: Kathy Bates, Alfre Woodard, Sanaa Lathan, Robin Givens (that's definitely a blast from the past), Rockmond Dunbar, Taraji Henson and of course Tyler Perry.

Click below to check out the trailer:

http://www.blackfilm.com/20080606/features/thefamilythatpreys.shtml

No comments: